Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blog OF Blogs.

Blog of blogs. I am creating the blog of all blogs. I am watching Julie & Julia. Love the movie. (: I'm editing pictures. I'm talking to Lyndsey McNitt, and Emily Krieger. (: I luffles them. <3 I'm going to be blogging lots now. Warning you, though. They will not be very entertaining to people who do not know me, and the people I will be speaking of. (: I will speak of people, friends and foe. Family and many others. (:

I'd almost rather have full days than half days. The most interesting part of the day is Lunch, and we don't have lunch on half days, dur.
Watching Julie & Julia inspired my blogging. <3 (: *cuts onions* You must hold the knife, like this. The hand and the knife are onee. CUT ONLY THE ONION. Ouii. (:
I cannot possibally wait for Florida in March. (: My mom siad it's a likely possibility that we will be going!! (:
I'm going to stop now, before I utterly bore the shizzz out of you. (: <3

Love,Linzay. (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment